Here is a new position from DriveStaff! We are looking for a POS Administrator in the Deerfield area. Thanks for your help in spreading the word!
If you cannot print this page, please see the attached Word doc to print from there.
Position: POS Administrator Job ID: RTB12539
Location: Deerfield, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: Based On Experience – There could be bonuses and flexibility in this range, we can discuss when we talk.
Here is a more complete Job Description, however, if you have questions please feel welcome to call us directly! 630-941-3748 ext. 1
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Deerfield, IL is looking for a POS Administrator to work with the retail systems technical support and help desk calls, monitor system polling between WinDSS and the host systems, monitor the processing of credit cards into the end processor and central Credit Switch. The right candidate will also configure, deploy and support various systems in satellite locations such as servers, registers, printers and wireless access points.
- Respond and address help desk calls and support activities, including review and track issues and timely resolution.
- Support and upgrade desktop applications for Windows PCs and Macs
- Create and install images using WDS and support related hardware
- Monitor system polling between satellite locations and the host and between credit card transactions and the end processor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced to senior level (tier 2) help desk experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with Windows OS & Office applications, personal computers and network technologies – Active Directory, LAN and WAN
- Understanding and experience working with retail systems, specifically JDA/WinDSS
- After hours rotational support as necessary
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
For strategies to land this job quickly, visit www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com today!
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use “RTB12539” as the subject!